International

[International][bleft]

Video : Official Song Clip KOBANI - Kurdish Peshmerga

Video : Official Song Clip  KOBANI - Kurdish Peshmerga
Video : Official Song Clip  KOBANI - Kurdish Peshmerga

Pencil cries, and I after em
who know it's place, take me to em
I can't see you, show up yourself, where the hell are you.
Only with your name, they set the fire on you.
We are all hurt, just look at us, you are all up in this

battlefield how to save me up?
We can't stand it, how long bombarding?
Gief is what, we are all in.

Halabja's blood is not dry yet
Only with your name, we're all about to be cuffed.
Where's your curse, where is your merci
in your holly book there weren't immorality
they sleep with girl in 9 years old
people you decide, whatta unfair wordld
they've got no water, their lips are dry
they enslave our daughters, and make us all cry
they killed the honor, daddy slay your girl,
they scream like puppies, mommy only for your sake,
tell them, its too much what we've been through,
but its our land, still we can't leave it too.

Ive started walking here, when i was a kid
you have no idea, what I've done indeed
you didn't come here to illuminate
but you are all here, only to invade
don't you forget my lyric is patient but tough
it's the enemy of terror and rough
you garra know my people hate the cuff
its wouldn't work out, you'll never make it
even if it workut your finally lose it.

Cos you raised your tree, with the kid blood.

The wound is suffering, for that I am hurt
they say, you either with it, or against us!
in the rural and the mountains we starve
where can I scream, to be heard by God!?
the wound is suffering, for that I am hurt
they say, you either with it, or against us!
in the rural and the mountains we starve
where can I scream, to be heard by God!?
we are all Hurt
how could you awaken the little babies?
on the dry floor, force them to sleep!
you'll pay for it, for all the tears.

Go a head and do it
weaken the hearts
with the kid's mom, ill pray to go God
it's thousand of years we shed the blood
I've been hearing the bombs since i start to think
for that, I've never trusted the fucking politics
children are drying in their mom's hand
pushes the birds, scream loud they can
I told em my neighbor hood is getting all wet
don't even talk of hesitation, its all i get
we've been hesitate, since we were a kid
we are going to die, that's all we see
its enough, do something, cmon almighty God
how long, our destiny will be on crossroads
you tell me, just tell me, where are all the gods
firs is the poverty
we can't croos it
second is our land
they say, don't live on it
the third is actually us, not being united
and forth is dancing of the shed-blooded
for that our lungs are all dried out
Gaza, Shanghai, Kobani, are all about to die out
all we want is to make the world white out
you fucking asshole how long you Lie out?
you hurt us all
it won't recover
where the hell you'll go, in the doomsday??????


Karigar: Kobani (Brindarin)
Montage: Raden Rashed
EN Subtitle: Hemin A Hussein
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :